Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,996
» Latest member: RichardVeilm
» Forum threads: 9,345
» Forum posts: 11,864

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Заходи на Сайт - TGKANA.C...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
6 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Benefits of Utilizing...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: BernicemoN
23 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 153
2 hours ago
» Views: 11
Assay, by the outer layer...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AngelGER
2 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 213
3 hours ago
» Views: 23
Купить МЕФЕДРОН в Киеве? ...
Last Post: MichaelJaini
4 hours ago
» Views: 19
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
6 hours ago
» Views: 41
Виїхати з України? Сайт ...
Last Post: JamessenAcize
7 hours ago
» Views: 28
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
8 hours ago
» Views: 52
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Homeessentials
9 hours ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 607

Catching up on Bills
Posted by: scorpiogirl6790 - 04-18-2023, 03:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am facing some very hair financial hardships right now. I just recently lost my job, and as a mother of 2 I already struggle to make ends meet. now I'm unemployed and cannot collect unemployment. I am so far behind on my bills. I need $2000 BY WEDNESDAY MORNING just so my car doesn't get repoed. not only that, I have no food in my house, and no money to go grocery shopping. I'm on the Berge of losing everything and I don't know how I am going to manage. 

any help would be appreciated!!!

Cashapp: $scorpiogirl6790

Print this item

$35 sign up
Posted by: LovingHope497 - 04-17-2023, 10:56 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

https://send.cloutzap.com/QueenMe4

Print this item

Help for my Family
Posted by: DREWMURDAUGH - 04-17-2023, 07:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Drew Murdaugh. I am a 56 year old man with a wife, Leny ,and son Denny. In march of 2020  the pandemic hit and both of our business's were permanently closed .One a fish business, and the other a massage spa in the International airport in KALIBO, AKLAN, PI .Both related to tourism.  Then in August of2021 I suffered an extreme reaction to the covid vaccine , massive swelling in all the joints of my body. excruciatingly painful .I have been bedridden for the last 20 months. Since I can't work like I used to, i have been looking for a way to support my family. I have found a business opportunity with, BUSINESS LENDING BLUEPRINT,  a reputable company with a 4.9 rating on TRUSTPILOT,  and of course need funding to open a website, buy advertising, email lists, ETC... Plus some funds to help my wife and son.  I am always behind on rent as I cannot work a physical job.  I stay in WELLSPRINGS  POST ACUTE CARE CENTER 44445 15TH ST W, LANCASTER CA, 93534.room 406. This can be verified by googling the ph# and seeing that I am a patient here. My wife and son are suffering greatly and all I want is to take care of them like I should.  If you feel you can help us please donate to us at ..PAYPAL....   @DrewMurdaugh    I need about $4,000 to help my family and launch my business so anything you can afford is greatly appreciated  and if you leave a message AND CONTACT INFO , I will gladly show where the funds are being used.  I really need to help my family as there is no welfare there. Zero government assistance. If given the ability to do so I will work tirelessly to, MAKE THIS SUCCEED . THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS ALL WHO CAN HELP. Heart Angel

Print this item

Crippling debt for a South African brother
Posted by: Vido25 - 04-16-2023, 02:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day. I'm a South African (yes, African) in South Africa & am asking for help from all you kind-hearted people. I've made some bad financial decisions in my youth and no, I'm not poor. I just need assistance to get out of this crippling debt so my new wife & I can start a life debt free & certainly stress free. She deserves the world. I made the mistakes, not her. Please help me make her life better. South Africa is not the most financially friendly land with limited opportunities. Please help me & I will pay it forward eternally. I thank you in advance. While you're at it, please visit South Africa, it is quite a beautiful land. 

https://www.paypal.me/VuyoMat25

https://www.paypal.me/VuyoMat25

Print this item

Exclamation Help with Groceries?
Posted by: SeawaterWitch - 04-13-2023, 09:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help me with some groceries to get to next Friday. We have a last minute drive to family this weekend and have to use our grocery money for gas. Anything helps, and I would like to try to raise $100 to get us through the week. Thank you all so much 

Cashapp: $LadyMeabh 

paypal.me/AlphaLeaderLeon

Print this item

Exclamation NEED MONEY FOR MY SAFETY AND TO SAVE MY BUSINESS
Posted by: clydeecloud22 - 04-12-2023, 07:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi generous people out there! I ended up here out of desperation due to my current situation. I run a prestigious basketball tournament in the Philippines, that has been doing well since 2016 until later part of last year. Our popularity has gone down all of a sudden and I never expected it. For months I was trying to figure out how to boost our status but to no avail. Since we are renting a court with an agreed contract to pay our slot schedules regardless if we use it or not, I started to accumulate negative cash flow which ultimately affected my ongoing tournaments.

Fast forward to January this year, I started to delay game schedules because of the piling debts I incurred. Teams/clients started to wonder and doubt and I ran out of excuses. And so I was forced to schedule one of the 3 pending championship games in the next day. Which is actually about 24 hours from now. I've ran out of ideas to source the funds needed. Each championship game would cost 1000usd (50k in pesos). My loan applications were all declined because my business lack the required papers and I don't really have anyone, family or friends whom I can borrow money from.

I fear for my safety if I don't come up with the funds. I am dealing with powerful people in my line of business. And if you know anything about that sort of thing in my country, it could get dangerous for someone like me. I am trying this website which I actually found in the deep web browser tor. It never occurred to me to use this platform at all. But I'm out of options. I badly need help. I don't wanna be harmed or be sued. I just want a chance to sort this all out and I'm really hoping that whoever is reading this will be kind enough to help a brother out.

I can return the favor in many ways. If you visit my country, I can be your guide and your companion. I'm generally an open-minded and fun person and I'm quite intellectual so connecting and free flowing conversations are natural to me.

As a way of expressing my gratitude, I will leave my viber number so you can reach out to me if you want someone to talk to. Who knows this thing could become mutually beneficial. It's +639567993650. Just call me Vin.

I guess that's all for now. I really hope someone will pull through for me. A friend told me to pray because prayers work and all I gotta do is ask so I shall receive. I hope that's true even just this once.

paypal.me/cloudxix

Print this item

I lost my eyesight
Posted by: Nano09 - 04-10-2023, 10:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone. 

My eyes got an infection, and i lost one of my eyesight. My profession is an electrician and now i can't wok with one eyes. I spend all of my savings for the medical bills and the daily expenditures. 
I nedd your help, to have an operation. If the surgery is successfull i wil get back my eye and i can go working again. 
Please help me, to heal and get back my old life. 
Thank you so much!

https://paypal.me/NorbertNagy668?country.x=HU&locale.x=hu_HU

Print this item

Amazon wishlist for birthday and moving out of my grandparents
Posted by: NightGrace01 - 04-10-2023, 03:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Needing help

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/17..._=wl_share

Print this item

Newsagent kiosk!
Posted by: Jamieb2605 - 04-10-2023, 02:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Jamie. I am currently selling the Big Issue and am currently sleeping on the sofa of a friend. I lost my job in a bingo hall during the pandemic and was forced to leave my bedsit when the landlord sold the property.
I feel lucky to sell the Big Issue but sometimes the reactions of hostile commuters, make me feel worthless and not want to continue selling.
A person doesn’t always feel like smiling and pretending to be feeling up all the time. All that energy could be put into doing something else, and at a good level.
You just have to make the best of it and delude yourself that you are enjoying it at times.
Despite this, I enjoy interacting with people and dream of what I will do when I get back on my feet. I like talking to people, and that’s the best thing about selling the Big Issue it gives you the chance to communicate.
I would love to have my own kiosk where I sell my own newspapers and drinks and snacks, a little business that would help me get my own room and feel like a worthwhile human being again.
The funds would be used to purchase a pitch and set up my own kiosk on it.
Thanks for any contributions you can afford to make, and I look forward to updating you on my progress.
Yours faithfully,
Jamie Branch.

Print this item

Affordable and Reliable Dissertation Help in the UK
Posted by: mishale - 04-09-2023, 11:49 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (2)

Are you a student struggling to complete your dissertation within a limited budget? Don't worry, we've got you covered! Our Cheap Dissertation Help in UK offers high-quality academic assistance at a price that won't break the bank.

Our team of experienced and qualified writers is dedicated to helping you achieve academic success. Whether you need help with research, writing, or editing, we are here to provide you with the support you need to excel in your academic pursuits. We understand that students often face financial constraints, which is why we offer our services at affordable prices without compromising on quality.

We ensure that all our work is original and plagiarism-free, and we deliver it on time to ensure that you meet your submission deadlines. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

So why wait? Contact us now for affordable and reliable dissertation help in the UK, and let us help you achieve academic excellence without breaking the bank!

Print this item