Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 35,181
» Latest member: nylonnose52
» Forum threads: 9,301
» Forum posts: 10,481

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Volume. Lee jung-jae. Whe...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
4 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Cheaper by the dozen. Mun...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
7 minutes ago
Micheal jordan. Dissemina...
10 minutes ago
Platoon. Ares. Evan rache...
11 minutes ago
Epinephrine. Monogamy. In...
22 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Quentin tarantino movies....
28 minutes ago
Hillsdale college. Univer...
30 minutes ago
» Views: 11
Excellent. Rob lowe. Bald...
33 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Initial. Skins. Cellular ...
34 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Planes. Bill walton. Sea ...
37 minutes ago

Turklife.tv - смотреть турецкие драмы бесплатно
Posted by: Voofilmase - 06-28-2024, 08:21 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

Turklife.tv – идеальное место, чтобы смотреть новые турецкие сериалы онлайн. Здесь собраны самые свежие новинки, которые доступны в отличном HD качестве и с профессиональной русской озвучкой. Сайт предлагает сериалы разных жанров, что позволяет каждому найти что-то по душе.

Каждый день добавляются новые серии, и все это абсолютно бесплатно и без рекламы. Если хотите быть в курсе последних турецких сериалов, turklife.tv – ваш лучший выбор.

Print this item

Shocked Unit inspection
Posted by: Sierra - 06-28-2024, 02:42 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

I'm nervous if we will pass or not, owner is in her 80s and we never met her before prior to this notice. The apartment complex I live in did not specify the time to inspect only that it's today (not helpful tbh) while I know we can't prepare for everything it kinda sucks as we got dogs that are outrageous and NOT WELL SOCIAL with others.. My mom was never on top of that to begin with.. She didn't even take them out for a week (few years ago and yea I tried to but shed object) ugh honestly I need my own place so I dont have to put up with her BS or my dads when he needs to get angry about stuff happening online... To be truthful I dont want to be having WiFi when I get own place due to price and abuae/traumatic events that have happened to me online before.. Rather not say much due to privacy concern also it's a family members issues as well.

If you can help me and my old senior dog get out of our misery please buy me a tiny home, i have the tools but not the supplies to fix/build some lack of knowledge so of course a book will be helpful. 
ER

Shed is plastic but would meet me and dogs needs

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/3721254...tryType=ER

Dogs needs-

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/3573609...tryType=ER

General Studio items needed from list (buy 1 item each no multiple) 

Mainly art goods needed-

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/5356663...tryType=ER

Print this item

Red Inhaler: Solution For Asthma and COPD
Posted by: shophiajons - 06-28-2024, 12:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

A red asthma inhaler is typically a metered-dose inhaler (MDI) containing a corticosteroid medication. This type of inhaler is used for long-term control and prevention of asthma symptoms. The red color often indicates that it contains a preventive medication, which helps reduce inflammation in the airways and prevents asthma attacks when used regularly. It's important to follow the prescribed usage instructions and not use it as a quick-relief or rescue inhaler. Let me know if you have any specific questions about its use or effects!

Print this item

Exclamation Urgent need for money!!? Getting life threat from...
Posted by: Chandrashekhar - 06-28-2024, 10:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

CJ, a 29-year-old unemployed graduate, sat in darkness, surrounded by eviction notices, shut-off warnings, and loan default letters. His stomach growled with hunger, his rent was three months overdue, and his family had disowned him due to his financial failures. The walls of his small, dingy apartment closing in on him, CJ felt the weight of his debts crushing him, his future shattered, and his existence reduced to mere survival. Tears of hopelessness streamed down his face as he contemplated the end of his young life, tormented by the thought that he'd never escape the abyss of poverty, and that his dreams and aspirations were forever lost.
Please, anyone, help me. I have nothing left. No food, no money, no hope. I need your help to survive."

paypal.me/stgojo

Print this item

Top Gull Beach Essentials: Portable Pressure Shower for Outdoor Comfort
Posted by: Carlo_wyatt - 06-28-2024, 10:09 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

For beachgoers looking to enhance their outdoor experience, consider Top Gull Beach Essentials' pressure shower. This innovative product offers convenience and comfort, ideal for rinsing off sand or saltwater after a day at the beach. Its portable design ensures easy setup anywhere, whether at a campsite or by the shore. Users can enjoy a refreshing shower experience without needing a fixed water connection, making it perfect for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, or beach picnics.

Top Gull Beach Essentials understands the importance of quality and practicality in outdoor gear. Their pressure shower is designed to be durable and user-friendly, providing a steady flow of water with adjustable pressure settings. Whether you're looking to cool down on a hot day or rinse off before heading home, this product promises reliability and convenience. Explore their range of beach essentials to make your outdoor adventures more enjoyable and hassle-free.

Print this item

m3ga
Posted by: RalphVah - 06-28-2024, 09:27 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

Hey, everyone! Allow me to introduce myself as Admin Read:

Готовы к переменам в интернет-торговле? Обратите внимание на торговую площадку <a href=https://xn--meg-sb-dua.com>mega ссылка</a>! Благодаря своей приверженности инновациям и широкому выбору товаров, <a href=https://xn--meg-sb-dua.com>сайт mega</a> обеспечивает легкость покупок. Пройдите быструю регистрацию и ознакомьтесь с разнообразными категориями. Присоединяйтесь к <a href=https://xn--meg-sb-dua.com>mega</a> прямо сейчас и откройте для себя будущее онлайн-шопинга.

mega dark market:https://xn--meg-sb-dua.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Making One's Own E Fluid at Home
Posted by: KevinAspiz - 06-28-2024, 07:38 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

Newcomer's Guide to Building Vape Coils
Creating your own coils can look difficult, but our guide renders it straightforward for beginners to get started. Commence with essential tools like a coil tool, wire cutters, and pliers. Select a coil material, such as Kanthal wire, and twist it around the coil tool to create your heating element. Once you have the chosen number of twists, trim the surplus wire and put the filament into the posts of your vape atomizer. Secure the bolts to secure the coil and position its placement with tweezers. Next, verify the filament’s resistance with an ohm meter to confirm it’s within safe parameters. Once everything looks proper, put a piece of wick material through the filament and cut the extremities. Saturate the cotton with e-juice and put back together the e-cig atomizer. Attach it to your mod and slowly adjust the output to break in the heating element. With repetition, creating your own filaments can become a satisfying and cost-effective way to enhance your e-cig journey.
Steel Vape Tailspin V1 Mechanical Mod Kit
Top E Liquids for Low Resistance Vaping cdda112

Attached Files
.gif   198.gif (Size: 3.54 KB / Downloads: 2)
Print this item

Got kicked while down
Posted by: Winnre - 06-28-2024, 01:52 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone. My name is Robert.  I'm probably one of the "never thought this would happen to me" crowd.  But I suppose we all have to have our moments.

Life was going along nice, or so I thought. I had an okay job, and little extra from the VA for hearing loss and stuff when I was in the army. Those extra few bucks were nice, but it's enough to make me ineligible for many other options out there.  (20% gets $338 a month, yay...not).

I had a stroke in 2021. Lost use of a lot of my right side. Spent plenty of time in the hospital. My boss came by and demanded I get back to work by a set date or I would be let go. Seems 13 weeks or so is the limit.  I was determined to get better.  I made it back to work in time. But I was unable to drive.

A friend offered to help me get better, cook for me, etc, if I gave her a room to stay in where I live.  I'm in my 60s, she is younger and spry, so sure. I would find out later she is an alcoholic, a thief, and earns her income questionably. So now I have a roomie.

Fast forward a year.  The boss said I was on the Internet too much at work.  A couple months later I was asked to leave. Everyone knows it was because of the stroke but that's illegal. I was on the internet no more than anyone else, so I guess everyone can be fired at that rate.

About a month ago I found that I have had many personal items stolen. A 35mm camera I have had for years. A wedding ring from my ex. A few watches.  And I found they had been pawned -- by my roomie.

She is now in jail but I can't get my stuff out of pawn. My resources are extremely limited, and trying to do it all with a cane and only the left half of my body working is a bit embarrassing. Watching me try to cook may be woreth a comedy award.

To get everything out of pawn I need $3,251.

If I get this I will not accept a cent more.  If I can use some of my VA funds I will lower this amount. If I get funds from elsewhere I will lower this as well.  Thanks for reading.

Pay $ASTCell on Cash App

Print this item

Прогон по комментария xrumer.us
Posted by: Timothycex - 06-27-2024, 11:58 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

МОСКВА, 7 мая — РИА Новости. Правительство России, возглавляемое Михаилом Мишустиным, уйдет в отставку во вторник.
Сразу после инаугурации президента Владимира Путина нынешний кабинет министров сложит полномочия перед вступившим в должность главой государства.
Прогон по комментария

Print this item

skin changer csgo 2
Posted by: Herbertmib - 06-27-2024, 08:06 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

cs2 skin changer dll - free skinchanger cs2, cs2inspect

Print this item