Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 35,520
» Latest member: timerinput73
» Forum threads: 9,360
» Forum posts: 10,542

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
buy avodart 2.5mg 29 mg
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: Michaelwaymn
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Avogadros number. Masochi...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
8 hours ago
» Views: 23
The banker. Magnesium. Fe...
Last Post: mDipTains
8 hours ago
» Views: 24
Pid. Godfather. H. Alexan...
Last Post: mDipTains
8 hours ago
» Views: 15
buy avodart online uk 112...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: Michaelwaymn
8 hours ago
» Views: 19
Immediately. Boulder colo...
11 hours ago
» Views: 28
Carnegie mellon universit...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
11 hours ago
» Views: 26
Stephen merchant. Half li...
11 hours ago
» Views: 21
Interphase. Sjsu. Quotien...
11 hours ago
» Views: 22
Youtub. Groundhog day. Wa...
11 hours ago
» Views: 24

Рассылки по оставленным контактам: улучшайте конверсию легко
Posted by: YuriiJefform - 07-14-2024, 12:15 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

Добрый день! Нам бы очень хотелось узнать о ваших планах и предложить свою помощь.

Создайте мощный маркетинговый эффект с нашими рассылками по формам обратной связи. Привлечь новых клиентов стало проще и дешевле. Попробуйте и убедитесь сами.

Мы благодарим вас за интерес к нашему предложению. Пожалуйста, посетите наш сайт или передайте информацию вашему руководству. Желаем вам всего самого наилучшего в бизнесе и процветания!

Давайте начнем: Сайт: http://formsait.tilda.ws Почта: marketing.trafik@mail.ru

Оптимизируйте взаимодействие с клиентами с помощью умных рассылок по формам обратной связи.

Приветствуем Вас! Ждем с нетерпением начало совместных проектов!

Добейтесь успеха с нашими рассылками по формам обратной связи. Точное попадание в вашу целевую аудиторию с нашими возможностями — это легко!

Спасибо за внимание к нашему предложению. Мы стремимся к долгосрочному и взаимовыгодному сотрудничеству. Ознакомьтесь с нашим сайтом или передайте это письмо вашему руководителю. Желаем вашему бизнесу процветания и успехов!

Заходите: Сайт: http://formsait.tilda.ws Почта: marketing.trafik@mail.ru

Повысьте свою видимость на рынке с эффективными рассылками!

Print this item

топ игр 2024
Posted by: DanielLex - 07-14-2024, 11:32 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - Replies (1)

игры на PS4 или Xbox One - топ игр 2024, игры на PS4 или Xbox One

Print this item

luxury car rental los angeles
Posted by: RamonAbura - 07-14-2024, 09:05 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

WELCOME TO PUGACHEV LUXURY CAR RENTALS EXCLUSIVE MOTORING LUXURY & EXOTIC RENTALS
Dive into the ultimate driving experience with Pugachev Luxury Car Rentals, your premier destination for luxury and exotic car rentals in Los Angeles. Whether you’re looking to impress at a corporate event, add a splash of glamour to your weekend, or simply enjoy the thrill of driving some of the world’s most sought-after vehicles, we’ve got you covered.
https://pugachev.la/
Our extensive fleet includes the pinnacle of automotive excellence from renowned brands such as Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, McLaren, and more. Indulge in the elegance of a Rolls-Royce Ghost, starting at $1,150 per day, or experience the exhilarating performance of a Lamborghini Huracan EVO, available from $875 per day. With options ranging from the powerful Ferrari GTB Red at $1,100 per day to the opulent Bentley Continental GT at $950 per day, our collection is meticulously curated to cater to the most discerning tastes and preferences.

Navigating the vibrant streets of Los Angeles or cruising along the scenic coastlines has never been more accessible or more stylish. At Pugachev Luxury Car Rentals, we make it easy and efficient for you to rent the luxury car of your dreams with straightforward daily and weekly rental options—like the versatile Mercedes-Benz AMG G63, which can be yours for $790 daily or $4,424 weekly.

Embrace the luxury, power, and finesse of our elite vehicles and elevate your next Los Angeles visit into a truly memorable journey. Whether you’re seeking an exotic sports car for that extra special thrill, a luxury sedan for sophisticated travel, or a sumptuous SUV for family comfort and safety, our fleet promises the perfect match for every occasion and desire.

OUR COLLECTION OF LUXURY CARS FOR DISCERNING DRIVERS
Elegant Sedans for Business Executives
At Pugachev Luxury Car Rentals, we understand the importance of a strong first impression. Our fleet of luxury sedans is designed to cater to business executives who demand sophistication and functionality. Each vehicle, such as the Rolls-Royce Ghost Anthracite, available at $1,100 per day, offers a sublime mix of comfort and prestige, ensuring you arrive at your business engagements in unparalleled style. For a slightly different but equally impressive experience, consider the Bentley Flying Spur at $1,000 daily, which combines classic elegance with cutting-edge technology.
exotic car rental los angeles
lamborghini rental la

Sumptuous SUVs for Family and Leisure
Our selection of high-end SUVs blends luxury with practicality, making them perfect for family trips or stylish outings with friends. The Bentley Bentayga, starting from $700 per day, offers spaciousness and state-of-the-art amenities that ensure comfort without compromise. For those seeking a bolder statement, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge provides an imposing presence and unrivaled luxury for $1,300 daily, ensuring every journey is an event in itself.

Prestige Convertibles for Scenic Drives
Los Angeles is renowned for its beautiful landscapes and stunning coastlines, best enjoyed in one of our prestige convertibles. Feel the exhilarating freedom of the open road in a Ferrari Portofino Spyder, available for $850 daily. Its breathtaking performance and sleek design are perfect for scenic drives along the Pacific Coast Highway. Alternatively, the BMW M4 Competition Cabrio, at $390 per day, offers a more accessible but equally thrilling option for cruising under the Californian sun.

Our fleet at Pugachev Luxury Car Rentals is meticulously maintained and regularly updated to ensure that each car looks and performs like new. This commitment to quality and excellence reflects our dedication to providing only the best for our clients, who return time and again for the reliability and prestige our services offer. Each model in our fleet is more than just a vehicle; it’s a part of an exclusive lifestyle made accessible to our discerning clientele. Whether you are looking to impress at a corporate event or simply indulge in the pleasure of driving a luxury car, our collection is guaranteed to enhance your experience in Los Angeles.
luxury and exotic car rental in los angeles
rent a bentley in los angeles

Print this item

веб-сайте - электрик томск
Posted by: HaroldCoini - 07-14-2024, 08:08 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

посетить сайт электрик томск

Print this item

GTA 6 мультиплеер
Posted by: DonaldErosy - 07-14-2024, 01:33 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

GTA 6 скачать бесплатно - бесплатные игры 2024, строительные материалы волгодонск

Print this item

Big Grin Candy Bag Sellers WANTED
Posted by: Sierra - 07-13-2024, 08:03 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

CANDY GALORE is Hiring candy sellers and we're interested in you if you match described below:

Go to attitude

Great with people and sales

Able to accept any task any time

Able to prove you have a PC for work not laptop.

Mainly remote work unless you think this job isn't good for you then look elsewhere.

OK with going door to door and selling candy, also OK with accepting shipmenta of candy where you may have to pay to have ANY CANDY to your door but willing to recoup costs through selling means!

If all checks are a fit for you this is what you do, order candy with note attached via Walmart then I will take your information (whatever you provide there) like how you will pay me shipping and all so I can send you candy to sell.

Part time only, should take less then a day to sell whole bag (individual wrapped).

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/692903926?listRegistryId=b291c45b-3afd-4a86-858a-2eba1aef9814&listRegistryType=ER

Sorry I mean shipment, phone did it!

Print this item

Is Permethrin Lotion safe for skin?
Posted by: janetroys05 - 07-13-2024, 04:44 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Permethrin lotion is considered safe for skin when used as directed for the treatment of conditions like scabies and lice. It is a topical medication that works by paralyzing and killing parasites such as mites and lice. Scabper Lotion is typically applied to the skin and left on for a specified period before being washed off. It is important to follow the instructions provided by healthcare professionals or on the product label to ensure safe and effective use. Permethrin is generally well-tolerated, but like any medication, individuals may experience mild skin irritation or allergic reactions in rare cases.

Print this item

gunman
Posted by: Martinprubs - 07-13-2024, 02:51 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

hire a hit man - bully, murderer

Print this item

Could Use Some Help
Posted by: FeralEl - 07-13-2024, 11:48 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, as awkward as this feels, I found this site and hopefully I will be able to find some financial help. This year has particularly been a difficult one so far and i am in debt. ALOT.
 For some reason, i've had a dark cloud literally over my head. I talked to a psychic once and they actually told me i was vexed since before birth. I was adopted (not legally) at 3 days old, relatively grew up normal (i thought), was a straight A student, but quit school at grade 11 because my mother encouraged me that working in a factory was better so i could pay half the rent and utilities. I got pregnant and at 20 yrs. old became the proudest mommy in the world to my daughter who i love very much and she even calls me her best friend Smile In August 2017 when after living over 20 years in the 'burbs in a very nice end of town, I became very Homeless. Yes it was a shock  and I will definitely tell you  that "This could happen to You".
The one positive thing I learned from my experience though (and would never have experienced otherwise) was meeting people from both spectrums--people with money living their lives and contributing to society,, and people without money, struggling on a daily basis just to survive another day.
I am still here and in dec 2020 I got into an apartment and was able to call it "Home" for 2 1/2 years but because of that cloud over my head, I was "reno-victed" and placed in "Hell". It was a motel/shelter infested with Everything and to be condemned in one year. 
I was found an apartment in May 2023 and is where I currently reside. Unfortunately because of the program I was placed in by the city, I wasn't allowed to live with my daughter and hope this will change now that I've been placed with a different group that helps with housing. I try to visit my daughter , who is 31 yrs. old every day because she literally lives with ignorant racist bullies and kudos to her though! She's made me the proudest mom ever by staying strong and not stooping to their level of stupidity. 
The place I live in now is more than double I was paying before I was reno-victed. It's way on the east side of the city;transportation is difficult, buying food is difficult, visiting my daughter is difficult doing laundry is difficult.
And I'm on the brink of losing Everything again because of trying to pay my rent, and utilities and also 2 storages (not by choice but because we needed the 2nd one when I got reno-victed). I'm in over my head juggling several loans and I'm on ODSP (Disability for PTSD).
I know there's no simple solution I  sight for me, but I Do wish I could get a little financial help to pay off some debts I have. The government wants me to give them $18 000 which I plan on opposing and I have other debts adding up to in the thousands. I'm pre-diabetic which basically means I'm gonna be Diabetic which sucks because I'm supposed to have enough money to be on a special diet hahaha this is laughable. And anytime I am able to, I try to get to my daughter to say hi but she lives across town from me and so transportation by bus gets expensive. If she needs anything I try my best to make it happen. She is my only daughter and I'm afraid every time I see her might be my last because she's an addict. 
By the way, although I became homeless for several years there, I am still proud to say I am 51 years old and do not have a criminal record Smile
Thank you for your time, and if you can help me out,  my PayPal is http://paypal.me/FeralEl or for etransfers e.beasleys73@gmail.com   Take care, stay safe.

Print this item

More hints Tor browser
Posted by: Larrynal - 07-13-2024, 08:18 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

great post to read Tor browser

Print this item