Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 36,077
» Latest member: duckhail3
» Forum threads: 9,589
» Forum posts: 10,771

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
What is communism. Http. ...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
13 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Slavery. Pervasive. Twitt...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
16 minutes ago
The day after tomorrow. T...
16 minutes ago
Refrain. Nit. Orbit. Enoc...
31 minutes ago
» Views: 3
October birth flower. Con...
40 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Caitlin clark stats. Is p...
40 minutes ago
The masters. Doll. Addres...
42 minutes ago
Anthropomorphic. Electron...
47 minutes ago
Ncaa march madness tourna...
49 minutes ago
» Views: 5
11. Libra personality. En...
49 minutes ago
» Views: 6

hop over to this website wasabi desktop wallet
Posted by: Jamesces - 08-15-2024, 06:07 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

check my site wasabi wallet android

Print this item

блекспрут актуальные ссылки
Posted by: Rubenrug - 08-15-2024, 04:50 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

блекспруте blacksprut me - bs2best at зеркала, bs2site at не работает

Print this item

blacksprut сайт bs2 best at
Posted by: Edgarstono - 08-15-2024, 03:55 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

блекспрут com ссылка - bs2web, блекспрут

Print this item

DV victim, day 3 without a meal
Posted by: lanabunny - 08-15-2024, 01:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

A few weeks ago my obviously now ex assaulted me. I've since gotten a restraining order and a wonderful PTSD diagnosis. Unfortunately, he was the provider. I'm desperate. I have no one, I have nothing, I've lost at least 15 lbs, I don't have a dollar to my name, and I ran out of the protein powder that's kept me alive since Sunday. Anything at all would help, I'd really like to eat SOMETHING before my job interview tomorrow.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lanabunnyyy

Print this item

Looking for Recommendations on Global Book Distribution Services
Posted by: evanwilliams - 08-13-2024, 08:57 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce that I've just finished writing my book and now I'm exploring options for global book distribution services. I'd love to hear your recommendations for reliable services that can help me reach readers worldwide. Explore reputable book distribution services that offer extensive reach, marketing support, and tailored solutions for indie authors. Look for reviews and comparisons to find the best fit for your needs.

Have any of you had positive experiences with specific global book distribution services?

Any insights on pricing, ease of use, and reach would be incredibly helpful!

Thank you all so much for your help!

Print this item

What Are the Prices for McDonald's Breakfast Items in Germany?
Posted by: hanki123 - 08-13-2024, 06:00 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

I’m interested in the prices for McDonald's breakfast menu items in Germany. Could someone provide current prices for popular breakfast choices like the Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin, and hash browns? 

Also, if there are any regional variations or special breakfast deals available, that would be helpful to know. Thanks!

Print this item

eviction notice
Posted by: Manana - 08-12-2024, 01:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

paypal.me/MananaThinane
Dear Potential Donor

I hope this message finds you in good health. Today, I write to you at a time of dire need and with a worried heart. My name is Manana, and I stand in a situation I never thought I would have to face. I am in a very desperate need of R15,000(819.29) to get me through rent and humbly write to you in hopes that maybe you may be able to find the courtesy in your heart to help.

Life has been a constant struggling affair as far back as I can remember. I have always worked my best, trying hard to make ends meet, but the weight of poverty has been a constant drag. My situation has become all the more difficult because I am the sole supporter of my aged, unemployed parents. Both of them worked all their lives, but now, owing to their old age, they are not in a position to work, and the burden of supporting them falls upon me.

We possess only one small, simple apartment. It may not be much, but it's our refuge wherein we could feel safe and secure. Now, the pressure of unpaid rent threatens to take that away from us. My landlord has become very patient, but I know I cannot expect them to wait much longer. It's a frightening thought: to be homeless, end up on the streets. In particular, how my parents would be so vulnerable.

The struggle to find stable employment has been very difficult given the economy. My current jobs are cleaning, odd labor on weekends and a student, but even that income is highly irregular and just about holds us together. I can stretch every rand as far as it can go, but it simply is not enough to pay my rent. Not knowing how I'm going to make ends meet has been a large factor of stress in my life; it's affecting my health and well-being.

My parents depend on me for everything: food, shelter, medical care—and I cannot bear the thought of failing them. I do all in my power to keep us afloat, but I am reaching a breaking point. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be standing here asking for help, but I have no other choice.

Print this item

Heart Help us: To Give shelter and Proper Education for underprivileged Kids
Posted by: Gouzie - 08-10-2024, 07:30 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

My dear brothers and sisters,
We are reaching out to you with a heartfelt appeal to support the feeding program at our refugee camp and  homeless to 350 vulnerable children. Your generosity will help provide nutritious meals and bring hope to these innocent souls.

The Situation:

- Around 350 displaced children  homeless, orphans rely on us for their daily sustenance.
-we are running a residential school for them. But we couldn't pay the Teacher Salary.
- Food prices have increased, straining our resources.
- We struggle to provide balanced meals, compromising the children's health and well-being.

Your Support:
- will provide us a proper shelter and a proper classroom for learning.
- Will provide essential nutrients for healthy growth and development.
- Will help us continue our mission to care for and educate these children.
- Will bring joy and hope to their lives.

How You Can Help:
- Donate any amount of money.
- Donate specific food items or funds to support our feeding program.
- Sponsor a meal or a week's worth of groceries.
- Partner with us to make a lasting impact.

Every Contribution Counts:

Together, We Can Make a Difference:

Please consider supporting our feeding program. Your kindness will be a blessing to these precious children.

Contact us: +917629977081

Thank you for your compassion and support!

Best regards,

Gouzie
Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/GogouHaokip

Print this item

Help please if you can(
Posted by: Stlaila - 08-10-2024, 07:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,
I am very sorry to ask, but I have no choise anymore(
I am in situation, i even cannot pay my bills. I would not ask, if i wouldnot need very badly. If anyone can help me this time, i hope i will be ablesomeday help others. 
Please, i am begging you, help me.
https://paypal.me/leilastleila?country.x...le.x=en_US

Print this item

Trying Times
Posted by: doughboysp83 - 08-10-2024, 02:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, and thank you for your time.

I'm going through some severe financial hardship at the moment, I recently lost my job due to night shift being cancelled indefinitely.
I've been trying to find similar work, but there isn't anything currently available. I'm currently unable to meet rent, utilities, and other essential expenses, and welfare isn't available for at least the next month.

My current availability for work is also limited, as I also take care of my grandmother during the day, which I've been doing without any form of compensation for years now, hence my lack of savings.

Any help at all would be appreciated, every little bit helps to relieve the pressure. If I can hold on for at least a few weeks, I feel like I can get some job to tide me over until something better comes along. Thank you all for your time and consideration. God bless.

http://www.paypal.com/paypalme/empjimmy

Print this item